Belgium - Chateau de Miranda
This castle started in 1866 as a farm and became later "Château de Miranda", it was designed by the English architect Milner.|
It became in 1950 a vacation home for children for the employees of the NMBS and was called "Home de Noisy".
After 1970 it was used for activities and sports holidays for kids.
It became abandoned in 1991 and since then nature and respectless people have caused an alarming level of damage.
The whole set is split in to three editions and features 33 photos in total.
White edition : http://ophaine.clan.su/photo/chateau_de_miranda/white/41
Black edition : http://ophaine.clan.su/photo/chateau_de_miranda/black/42
Special edition : http://ophaine.clan.su/photo/chateau_de_miranda/specials/40
Enjoy and don't hesitate to leave comments!
|Views: 241 | Added by: ophaine | Rating: 0.0/0 ||
|Total comments: 0|